Our development team has been busy like bees working on upgrading our Merchant system. Not only does it look fantastic, but we have increased functionality within our dashboard to allow you to find what you need faster. The key changes include:
- Merchants can now export a transactions list in CSV format.
- Merchants can download revenue statements from their account.
- Changes were made to the Terms and Conditions regarding revenue payments.
- Subscription statistics were added to the dashboard.
Restricted content is now allowed in limited countries as follows:
- Lotteries/Gambling: Bahrain, Czech Republic, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Syrian Arab Republic, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- Auctions: Australia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, South Africa, Syrian Arab Republic, United Arab Emirates, UK and Yemen.
- Competitions: Australia, Bahrain, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Syrian Arab Republic, United Arab Emirates, UK and Yemen.
- Trivia: Australia, Bahrain, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Syrian Arab Republic, United Arab Emirates, UK and Yemen.
- Tangible / Physical Goods: Australia, Belgium, Cape Verde, Croatia, Ecuador, Germany, Hungary, Iraq, Korea Republic, Malaysia, Netherlands, Peru, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Albania, Austria, Bosnia/Herz., Chile, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, India, Ireland, Kuwait, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, Serbia, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand, UK, Yemen, Argentina, Bahrain, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jordan, Macedonia, Montenegro, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey and Venezuela.
These content regulations are now shown when merchants setting up their price points in the ‘setup campaign’ process.
We have released price points in Canada. The price points are: $0.99, $2.99, $3.99, $4.99, $5.00, $9.99, $10.00, $15.00, $20.00, $25.00, $30.00, $35.00, $40.00, $45.00, $50.00. You can setup your new campaigns to use these price points via your merchant portal now!
We’re also now live in France and Spain! France (FR) Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) is ready for all Merchants to use. Price points include EUR2.00, EUR3.99, EUR8.99. Merchant approval is required by carriers. Spain’s (ES) price points include EUR7.26.
We have expanded our global coverage for our Premium SMS Billing service to include operation in Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Belarus, Estonia, Ghana, Israel, Kirgizstan, Kosovo, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Nigeria, Russia, Slovak Republic, Tajikistan and Ukraine.
We are proud to announce the release of subscription services through Text2Pay. This will allow you to bill users in selected countries daily, weekly and monthly. This offers your users regular virtual currency / goods top-ups without the need to manually complete a transaction.
Supported countries include: – AU, BE, CH, CZ, HK, ID, MY, NL, SG, SI, TH, TR, ZA (and coming soon: – CA, ES, FR, UK, US). Log in to your merchant account now to setup your subscription campaigns quickly and easily.
Text2Pay has partnered with OLX, a global online classifieds, offering users a convenient and secure way to pay for classifieds via their mobile phone. OLX users will now be able to pay for featured listings by entering their mobile number and be charged directly on their mobile phone bill. This partnership will provide OLX users increased diversity and added value when purchasing extra features.
With developers in mind, we have made some performance and functionality improvements to Tap2Pay. Tap2Pay now has additional support for Direct Carrier Billing and PIN type payment methods.
Text2Pay is proud to announce our nomination in the Direct Carrier Billing Category for the 2013 CNP Awards which is being held May 22 in Orlando at 2013 CNP Expo. More than 40 companies are competing to identify the best of the best.